Features of Temporary Storage Area 1. Temporary storage area is created as covered and to protect wastes from all kinds of external factors. If deemed appropriate by the provincial directorate, the condition of covering the non-hazardous waste temporary storage area may not be required.
2. The floor of the temporary storage area is made of impermeable material.
3. Absorbent material is kept in the temporary storage area against leakage or spillage.
4. The temporary storage area is surrounded by a grid against leakage and spills. The liquids accumulated in the screen are collected and recovered / disposed in an appropriate method and are not discharged to the receiving environment.
5. In the temporary storage area, security measures are taken against all kinds of emergencies such as fire.
6. The temporary storage area is created in a way that does not allow unauthorized entry from outside.
7. In the temporary storage area, appropriate compartments are made according to the hazardous characteristics of the wastes. Wastes are stored separately according to waste codes.
8. The container can be used as a temporary storage area. If a container is used, the container is placed on an impermeable floor, the container is surrounded by a grid, and absorbent material is kept against leakage and spillage.
There are no comments for the product.